ATTENTION: Entrepreneurs 

And Business Owners!





96% Of All Businesses Fail to Achieve Profitability Within Five Years of Starting Up, From Causes For Which There Are Already Proven Strategies The Other 4% Use With Great Success!

The Amazing But True Rags to Riches Story

How An Illiterate Welfare Recipient And Bricklayer Gave His Life To Jesus, Started And Failed In Business 3 Times

Here are some of the reactions from the LIVE webinar we did from the 123 pages of exuberant comments in the CHAT...

Peter J. Daniels is a monument, a legend

Praise God. That is amazing!


Peter J. Daniels is a Power House!

Peter Daniels…one of God’s great generals!

That programme is a POWER BOMB!

SPEND MONEY ON YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those questions were FIRE! But those answers were WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

Amazing program life changing

Wow - Formulas for things that matter.

This is an INCREDIBLE wealth of information y’all.  Man I need more Peter Daniels in my life… I’m on page 4 of notes

Peter your words are amazing!

Our Subscribers EXCLUSIVELY QUALIFY for a $100 DISCOUNT From the $997 Price Offered on the Official Peter Daniels Website!

PLUS as a BONUS to OUR Subscribers ONLY, you will also receive the Complete Peter Daniels 12 book Library (a nearly $200 value!)